Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Long Lasting Marriages and a Maytag Dryer

24 I am thankful for marriage. Today is my parent's wedding anniversary. They have been married for......ever...and I am so proud to be able to say that. I am thankful that my parents have been strong, smart, and reasonable enough to stay together. They are amazing. Thank you mom and dad.

25 I am thankful for my dryer. It is broken, so it might seem like that would NOT be something I would be thankful for, but I am thankful for it now, more than ever. I washed all the pants and had to have Tim hang a line on the porch. Which I am fine doing, except there is no wind and the humidity is like 85% because it's going to rain. They refused to dry. So I washed up the other two loads and took my kids to their first experience at the Coin Wash. It was actually a pretty fun outing. The laundromat close to me has Pac Man video game, a soda machine, and the food network playing on a flat screen. Not to mention being mesmerized by the round-and-round of the washers and dryers as they do their duty. Anyways, the Maytag repairman comes today to fix my dryer. I am thankful for my dryer.

No comments: