Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Mundane

Today's post is just mundane, day to day things, but some would say that those become the most interesting things in life. The doors in our house close on their own. I found a good solution. A little project yesterday from a tutorial on All It Took blog. "I am a crooked girl, I live in a crooked house, with my happy crooked dog and my loving crooked spouse!" In other words, I needed door stops and these were just the project to get the job done!


As for today, Ewan and I are loving the solitude of home. It is a rainy day, here in LA, and Quin and Cole were off school yesterday for MLK Day. So, today we are enjoying a quiet day of Disney videos and Pirate's Booty. Our own little movie theater. Ewan did attempt to venture outside. He found a bush in the back yard that is in bloom and I snapped a couple of pics before racing my cold, bare feet back into the warm house.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! SO fun to "run into you" on my blog today! Glad to be reconnected! I love this blogging world!

sara said...

love the doorstops...so cute ~ and your lil birdies that are embroidered, I love them too!!!

Anonymous said...

Karalea, what the heck....this is Jill "Rhoton". Long time no see! It's so fun to see your cute little fam. What the heck are you doing in LA. Anyways I love your blog, and your so creative!

Lori said...

You are just too creative!! (Puts "uncrafty" people like me to shame!!) Hope you're surviving all the rain. My mom said they've gotten tons this week!!!