Friday, March 14, 2008

Busy, but not dead

Afternoon. I have not dropped dead in the whirlwind chaos that is my life. I have been so unreal busy, that I think this is the first time in weeks that I have even 'popped the top' on this little Mac. And as usual, I don't have much time to post. I just want to squelch any concerns about my personal mortality and let you know that I am alive and kickin'. Kickin' with karate, kung fu style. Overworked, underpaid and exhausted at the end of each rapidly diminishing day! I have taken some rockin' photos lately and will post them soon. Until then, I love you all. I love your blogs and check them out whenever I can! Keep posting, keep inspiring, keep on living!

1 comment:

sara said...

so glad you are still around...i completely understand the busyness...i often wonder where the day has gone