Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Happiest Place on Earth

I feel like going to Disneyland is always an enjoyable experience; different every time and supreme in it's wonderfulness. One reason for this is that you never know who you will see at Disneyland. Once Tim and I rode California Screamin' at California Adventure with John Ritter. Bizarre. This last time wasn't anyone famous, but maybe they should be famous. It made my day to see these two beautiful ladies. Bless them for making Disney the "Happiest Place on Earth" for me!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest picture ever...that's how I picture Katie and I when were old...chillin at Disneyland. And your face in the second pic. made me think of all the fun times we had in H.S....driving around singing, going fishing, and on and on!...good times!

sara said...

i love those ladies....