Here are a few things that are on my list/mind lately...
1. cookbook (it's true. I am officially making a cookbook of all my tried and true recipes. I have been sorting and typing and cooking and photographing like a nut. and, yes, that delish something-or-other that you tasted that one time at my house will be in there. and, yes, it will be for sale too. pre-order yours asap. email me).
2. back-tack (very excited about this...I did it, I filled out the little entry form and did it and now I am so excited to get a partner and get started on something amazing to send their way).
3. cub scouts (we are officially set for the rest of the year! and it is going to be soooo much fun. I'm so excited to have a kid and parent book club, make a hidden treasure/secret hiding place book craft, write a short story, do a couple of really great service projects with the boys and throw some smashing pack meetings).
4. knit gifts (my brother-in-law recently became a father! congratulations Matt. he has requested booties and beanie in pink and black. yeah. baby booties for the wee baby girl across the street. also my mom requested a wrap for christmas this year. started on that. also, thinking about making some felted bowls...hmmm).
5. camping (in less than a week up at Big Sur! determined to make delicious food for the crew while "roughing it" in the great outdoors. be assured that there will be photo documentation. be excited).
6. october decorating (I want the place spooked up. planning to do fun things this week to the front porch. involve the kiddies and such. should be great. photos soon).
7. november birthday celebrating (tim's day, ewan's day -think spongebob-, zack's day, john's day and cabrena's day...just a few of my fav-o-rite people...wheels turning as to how to best celebrate the wonderfulness of their birthdays).
8. december (i love december. i know that most people dread the whole thing. rush and party and consumerism and over-stimulation in general. i just really look forward to it all...oh and one more person to celebrate in december...a birthday...my dear sweet holly).
9. emergency prep (i have been gathering and organizing my emergency stuff. preparing. think food storage, fire extinguishers, gasoline, water, flashlights, etc. are you prepared?).
That's it for now. Just a few things that I'm working on and thinking about. I'd love to hear about what's on your mind and list these days. time for a date with the hubby. chat again soon.