Sunday, November 30, 2008

Only two

Only two to go in the 30 days of thankfulness. Whew.

29 I am thankful for a good night's sleep. I find it amazing how much better I feel after having a full night's sleep. I am thankful for my king size bed, soft pillows, clean sheets, lavender vanilla pillow mist and down comforter. I am thankful for snuggly little boys who invade my space every morning and for a big dog to warm up my feet. I am thankful for my sweet husband who shares my bed most nights (work travel sometimes takes him away). I am thankful for a good night's sleep.


30 I am thankful for church. I attend the LDS church, but I am going to say that I am thankful for all churches that teach kindness and charity and general goodwill. I am thankful for all the people who give up their time to prepare lessons/sermons/talks to help those they are teaching. I am thankful to be able to believe what we choose to believe religiously and I pray that that won't change in the wonderful country we live in. I am thankful for church.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Wow! I'm impressed you've kept up with the 30 days! I went the whole month without any posting. Where did the month go? Great things to be thankful for!