Sunday, November 2, 2008

Thankful 30

I love this idea from my new friend at "a view on the hill" about doing 30 days of thankfulness in November, the month devoted to giving thanks. I'm going to follow her lead and take on the pleasure of finding something each day that I am very thankful for. So, today I will have two since it is November 2nd and yesterday I was off celebrating with my dear sweet husband...which leads me into my first thankful moment.

I am thankful for my husband. November 1st was his birthday and we had the most wonderful day/weekend in celebration. A summary: Thai food, TJ Maxx shopping, Pinkberry, Tim's mom in town, overnight in Anaheim, Disneyland, long dinners with engaging conversations, ice cream cones, holding hands...just us. I adore my husband. He is kind and understanding and funny and hard-working. He is all I ever wanted and all I need. I am thankful for my sweetie.





Thankful moment number two for November 2nd (today), is my children. I am so thankful for good respectful children. Children who make me smile every single day. They are amazing boys who are both tough and sensitive. They are good athletes and artists, they love music and school too. They are each their own person and are strong in morals and values. I am so thankful for my children.


2 comments:

naginata said...

Isn't it a great idea? It's really helping me to focus on my life and being in the moment. I'm thankful and grateful for all that I have.
:) Thanks for joining in on the journey!

TM CLAN said...

"If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, 'thank you' that would suffice" as sai by Meister Eckhart and resaid by me. I can't wait to hear them all!