Thursday, January 3, 2008

Two days worth

No time yesterday, amid activities to blog. Make-up work was always one of my strengths though.

Yesterday's nutritious lunch. Fresh salad with chopped chicken and non-calorie honey mustard dressing. A side of Healthy Choice soup. Scrumptious.


An adorable gift from a dear friend! A new apron...one that I have been wanting for a long while. Worth the wait, I must say. Thank you so much Jenn. It is perfect.


Today's nutritious lunch. Grilled cheese...I know what you are thinking..."nutritious?" Homemade whole wheat bread. One slice of Tillamook cheddar and lightly grilled in a pan sprayed with Pam. Tomato soup with cracked pepper. Crystal Light lemonade. Satisfying...to say the least.

Things I really like, if not love. Grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup. A dear friend and a close Starbucks. A good book and a hot bath (together). New yarn and anxious needles. Prime time TV and a York peppermint patty (I'm wanting one right now...I should have bought one yesterday when I had the chance...as for the Prime time...we shall see when that all blows over, ugh). Children's books and fuzzy blankets. Sunrise and yoga. A crisp magazine and a pedicure. Quin and Cole. Ewan and Tim. Duke and a leash. A good restaurant and better company. Strappy heels and somewhere to be. A great idea and extra cash to make it happen. Don't you LOVE that one. I do. I could go on and on, there is so much that I really appreciate. You will soon find out the magnitude of my gratitude.

2 comments:

sara said...

wish I was close enough to stop in for lunch...it all looks so good!

Nikki said...

So wanting to come over for lunch! You are seriously a gourmet cook girl! I miss you...super cute apron. Did your friend make it or buy it for you?